Thursday, February 21, 2008

I am a lapsed blogger


Oh hello everyone.
Wow the last two weeks have been crazy here in Galway. I've been home three days in the past ten, so I have a FUNN couple of weekends. Two weeks ago I went to Dublin, last weekend to Oxford/London. I am going to post about those separately because then it will be so so so long.
In other news...this week is RAG WEEK at school. It is totally for charity and lots of events cost money, but basically it is an excuse for the entire university to drink itself into a charitable mood. It is CRAZy on campus, to the extent that there are extra security guards, drunk people in lectures, the college bar is packed at 1PM and the pubs in town are in overdrive. wow.
also I started a snapfish account, so if you would like to look at my pictures, I'll send out just a massive email with invites! and then just save it so as I travel more you can see. more later. i need some lunch

No comments: